Pages

New Products added to Online Store

For the past year I have been thinking about trying to offer some of the unique products related to information management that I you could find under one roof. Considering how busy we all are, I thought it would be great to have a place where you can shop for some unique software applications that work with the information management tools that we all use. So with the start of the New Year I have set up an online store where you can window shop and if you like place orders for the various software applications. I have just gotten started and so far am offering Context Organizer, theRealizer2 , and Project KickStart 5. You will find that all of these programs are rather unique and complement tools like MindManager. I am continuing to flesh out my store and will be offering some other tools in the near future so if you have the chance check out the store and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment