Pages

Boogie Board RIP Adds Handwriting Recognition

In my last post I share with you how the Boogie Board RIP integrates with Evernote the online note taking service. Today I would like to share with you a screencast that shows you how you can take your hand written notes and covert them to editable text that can be exported to Microsoft Word. The Boogie Board RIP now supports hand writing recognition using MyScript Studio Notes Edition software which adds another facet to this handy note taking device. Watch my screencast as I demo just how easy it is to convert your notes with MyScript Studio Notes Edition. Download a rial version of . Download a trial version of
 MyScript Studio Notes Edition and see just how easy it is to convert your handwritten notes!



This screencast was created using Camtasia Studio 8

No comments:

Post a Comment