Also check out Michael's blog post about the conference, I know that you will enjoy it. Hope to see you at the conference!
PersonalBrain 4.5 helps people mind map their Thoughts, ideas and information with new visualization, searching and editing features. New features include:
• Increased Performance - PersonalBrain's dynamic user interface enables one to visually navigate related information. All operations are now faster, from loading to creating information and navigation is up to 30 times faster. This increased speed opens up the ability to easily create Brains with hundreds of thousands of Thoughts.
• Advanced Search and Indexing - PersonalBrain features a powerful search that lets users shift focus to anything that comes to mind in seconds. Live search results appear as users type, prioritized based on usage data. Version 4.5 intelligently interprets requests so the initials of a person can be used instead of their full name for example.
• Superior Distant Thought View (http://www.thebrain.com/site/video/pbViews.html) - PersonalBrain's exclusive display engine makes it a powerful visualization tool for concept and mind mapping. The engine continues to evolve in version 4.5 with an optimized view of second generation Thoughts for easier reading and an even more intuitive visual browser.
• Merging Brains and Copying Thoughts - Users can now easily merge the contents of one Brain into another and use sophisticated copying functions to leverage a set of Thoughts and relationships in different contexts.
• Excel and Word Relationship Import (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV533xqxQl4) - Information structures from Word, Excel and other applications can now be imported into PersonalBrain. Outlines constructed outside of PersonalBrain are easy to import and are automatically visualized. The imported structures can be left as is or leveraged with the sophisticated tools available in PersonalBrain. Conversely, information can also be exported back out of PersonalBrain just as easily.
• Complete Undo and Redo Editing - PersonalBrain's intuitive drag and relate technology lets users create and link numerous ideas and Thoughts in seconds. Now with complete undo and redo capabilities, users can make connections even faster. If a change is made and then reconsidered the multiple level undo buffer makes going back a one step process.
Pricing and Availability
PersonalBrain 4.5 is a complimentary upgrade for all registered PersonalBrain 4.0 users. PersonalBrain is offered in three editions: Free, Core, and Pro (the most powerful edition). PersonalBrain Free is offered at no charge and does not expire. Download your PersonalBrain at http://www.thebrain.com/download. (http://www.thebrain.com/download) Using the free edition anyone can link unlimited ideas, notes and Web information on their desktops. Pro and Core editions are priced as follows: PersonalBrain Pro $249.95, PersonalBrain Core $149.95.
PersonalBrain 4 is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Linux, and Mac OS X.
Awarding Winning Technical Support
If you have not experienced the PersonalBrain you really owe it to yourself! Here is a link to the Press Release.
If you are interested in meeting Shelley, she will be presenting at the IQ Visual Mapping Conference on October 2-3, 2008. If you are a PersonalBrain user then please consider attending the conference, and who knows maybe there will be some new announcements:-)
INTELLIGENT VISUAL MAPPING CONFERENCE:
October 2nd and 3rd 2008
COLLEGE of ST ELIZABETH, MORRISTOWN, NEW JERSEY
·Become a more visually-oriented systems thinker, decision maker and problem solver.
· Increase your worth value to your clients, colleagues and employer.
· Take your information management strategies to a higher level of effectiveness.
· Streamline your business processes and procedures, becoming lean and effective.
· Discover how to develop a comprehensive and effective marketing plan utilizing visual mapping.
· Network with and learn best practices from visual mapping thought leaders.
· Realize your information management potential and conquer information inertia.
· Become a superior business manager who can utilize and integrate linear and non-linear information.
· Understand the monetized value of your business information economy.
IF YOU DON’T WANT TO EXPERIENCE THIS SUCCESS:
DON’T REGISTER AT: https://www.regonline.com/checkin.asp?eventid=608611
If you have been thinking about attending the conference now is the time to register to take advantage of the Early Bird Registration discounts. At this time we have firm commitments from TPAssist 2007, Mindjet, CS Odessa, PersonalBrain, and Simetech that they will be exhibiting as well as presenting on their products and solutions. It is going to be a wonderful conference- so stay tuned for some really exciting announcements in the next couple of weeks.