INTELLIGENT VISUAL MAPPING CONFERENCE:
October 2nd and 3rd 2008
COLLEGE of ST ELIZABETH, MORRISTOWN, NEW JERSEY
·Become a more visually-oriented systems thinker, decision maker and problem solver.
· Increase your worth value to your clients, colleagues and employer.
· Take your information management strategies to a higher level of effectiveness.
· Streamline your business processes and procedures, becoming lean and effective.
· Discover how to develop a comprehensive and effective marketing plan utilizing visual mapping.
· Network with and learn best practices from visual mapping thought leaders.
· Realize your information management potential and conquer information inertia.
· Become a superior business manager who can utilize and integrate linear and non-linear information.
· Understand the monetized value of your business information economy.
IF YOU DON’T WANT TO EXPERIENCE THIS SUCCESS:
DON’T REGISTER AT: https://www.regonline.com/checkin.asp?eventid=608611