Pages

Vision Objects Releases MyScript for Livescribe Macintosh Version


I have blogged about my experience with the Livescribe Pulse Smartpen since its release and glad to share with you that Vision Objects has released MyScript for Macintosh. MyScript will now give Macintosh Users the ability to convert their handwriting to text for easy editing and formatting. I have used MyScript for Windows with my Livescrobe Pulse Smartpen and found it to work well, even with my handwriting (lets not go there :-).

MyScript for Livescribe is an application that converts your handwritten notes to digital text:

puce

Send your handwritten notes directly from Livescribe Desktop to MyScript for Livescribe for conversion to text.

puce

Use your personal dictionary to add names, terms and abbreviations for even more accurate conversion.

puce

Convert handwriting, shapes, drawings and tables into print.

puce

Edit the resulting digital text directly in My Script for Livescribe application.

puce

Edited results can be sent to Microsoft Word or another word processor, to a text file, to your default email application or saved as a picture file.

No comments:

Post a Comment