Pages

Google Presentation Updated

For its 1 year anniversary Google has updated Google Presentation and added a couple of new features in the process. As I use Google Presentation, I realize the value and ease of storing my files in the cloud and have been trying to move my graduate students to experience this new way of computing. I think I'm having an impact and I will know later next month when they all have to do a group presentation. I wonder what percentage will use PowerPoint and what percentage will use Google Presentation. I will let you know. In any case Google has added an Incremental Reveal and has added the ability to Zoom in and Zoom out when editing your presentation. I tried it out and it works well. I know my students will appreciate the incremental reveal which can be accessed by right clicking on the text block. You can also see that there are a number of new presentation

No comments:

Post a Comment