Pages

Using the Boogie Board RIP with the Virtual Desktop Companion

I have been having a lot of fun using my Boogie Board RIP over the last couple of weeks just doodling and drawing. However, I wanted to see if I could integrate it into my teaching and blogging and came up with a way to do both. Using the Virtual Desktop Companion software which is now available for Windows on the website, I was able to connect my Boogie Board RIP and everything that I write could be seen on my computer in real time with the software installed. Pairing up the Boogie Board RIP and ScreenR, I was able to create a short video with audio to show you what is possible.



Using both tools together I was able to quickly create a video and place it on my blog. Using the Boogie Board RIP Virtual Desktop Companion software application extends the usefulness of this product and opens up doors for creating more interactive and engaging content. I would be interested in your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment