TheBrain 7 Augments Dynamic Knowledge Connections to Increase Focus and Data Accessibility on Users’ Desktops and in the Cloud.
Marina del Rey, CA – April 23, 2012 – TheBrain Technologies, the leading provider of dynamic visualization and knowledge management software, announced its newest release, TheBrain 7. The software enables people to connect information into infinite mind maps, modeling thinking and relationships in the real world.
TheBrain software, formerly known as PersonalBrain, has been downloaded by over a million users who seek to organize, visualize and share information more intelligently. Over half of the Fortune 100 organizations use TheBrain for digital brainstorming, research, project management, and as a complete knowledgebase to find and connect all their stuff.
“TheBrain 7 builds on our company’s guiding principle of flexible and fluid information access by offering even more ways to connect and link information,” said Harlan Hugh, TheBrain’s CEO and Chief Technology Officer. “The ability to prioritize and focus on the right information in context is critical. Your digital Brain ensures that your best ideas are at hand when you need them.’’
TheBrain 7 eliminates information overload and searching for files by giving users a clear view of their ideas and information. Unlike standard folder directories and search lists a “Thought” in your Brain can have many connections and contexts. TheBrain displays your Thoughts by concept or project, linked according to how you think. Thoughts contain relevant notes, web pages, and files and can be synced for easy access from the desktop and the cloud.
TheBrain 7 has over 50 new features and enhancements including:
· Next Generation Data Visualization and Mind Mapping – TheBrain 7’s updated user interface gives you the big picture on your information. New animated curved links make it easier than ever to connect and understand key relationships. Expanded preferences let you fine-tune your display, including the ability to customize links with more than 30 possible combinations.
· Enhanced Linking and Relationship Mapping –; TheBrain 7 lets you add more meaning to your connections. Links are now first class objects and can have arrows showing directionality, notes and attachments in addition to labels, colors and thickness. These powerful attributes allow precise concept modeling and give everyone the ability to capture and instantly recall how and why things are connected.
- Seamless Integration between Cloud and Client – TheBrain 7 features tighter cloud/desktop integration which includes complete access to all your online Brains from your desktop and secure synchronization of data with TheBrain Cloud.
- Increased Performance and Improved Database Backend – Unlike conventional mind maps, each Brain can expand to become a powerful database with thousands of topics. There is no limit to the number of Thoughts or links you can make. TheBrain 7’s increased speed lets users visually navigate and retrieve information even faster.
· More Tools for Getting Things Done – TheBrain 7’s user interface has been optimized throughout for increased productivity. Highlights include an optimized instant activate that prioritizes tags and types, a new calendar display engine, faster and easier color selection, reorganized preferences and controls, and smoother, faster syncing.
TheBrain 7 is available for immediate download at http://www.thebrain.com and is offered in two editions: Free and Pro. TheBrain Free is offered at no charge. The Free edition does not expire and lets anyone link ideas and Web pages on their desktops and in the cloud. TheBrain Pro offers unlimited file management, advanced search, secure cloud backup, and much more. You can purchase TheBrain Pro as a desktop license only for $219 or with both the license and one year of services for $299, which includes future upgrades and the full suite of online sync and other cloud services.
TheBrain 7 Upgrades
TheBrain 7 is a complimentary upgrade to registered PersonalBrain 6.0 Pro users who purchased after April 30, 2011 or $100 if originally purchased before April 30, 2011. Existing users can check for upgrade discounts athttp://www.thebrain.com/store/upgrade/
The company is also offering an all-inclusive software upgrade and cloud services plan for $159 per year. TheBrain Service Plan includes
· All upgrades as long as your subscription is valid
· Online access of your Brain from a web browser
· Backup of your Brain online automatically
· Synchronization of your Brain across multiple machines
For more information on TheBrain Service Plan, please visit thebrain.com store, call 310-751-5000 or email email@example.com.
TheBrain Technologies helps people make sense of the wide range of information they need to organize and assimilate on a daily basis. We believe that two Brains are better than one. And if you extend and capture your thinking about your projects and life you can get some amazing stuff done.
TheBrain's patented user interface is so flexible and fluid that you can link any file or concept to anything else. Everyone is encouraged to download TheBrain 7 at http://www.thebrain.com to visualize their thinking or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.