Pages

Boogie Board- New Age Etch A Sketch

I received a Boogie Board to review a couple of days ago and have been using it ever since. The Boogie Board reminds me of my youth when I would spend endless hours using my Etch a Sketch to draw and write my name. Luckily for me, the Boogie Board doesn't require as much coordination but the best part of it is that it is easy to use and I know that students and teachers will really enjoy using them. You see, the Boogie Board is a LCD Writing Tablet. You can write on it with the supplied stylus or with your finger nail. The Boogie Board has a dark black background and when you write on it your image appears in a greenish hue. Once you start using it you will find it hard to put it down. It is the perfect device for students for writing down ideas and for doodling. In the classroom it can replace student whiteboards or the traditional chalk boards that students might use to respond to teacher questions. One of the benefits of using the Boogie Board is that there is no chalk dust or need to use markers. One of the coolest features is that after you have written on the Boogie Board you can press the button on the top of the tablet and everything vanishes. You will find the Boogie Board easy to use and the feel of the stylus on the tablet is intoxicating. So if you are looking for Green technology to replace your paper pads then be sure to check out the Boogie Board.

No comments:

Post a Comment