Pages

Presenter Tools for the Road

As a presenter and consultant, I am on the road a great deal doing presentations and am always on the look out for new tools and gadgets that makeS my life easier for me. I would like to share a couple of these tools with you which I think you will enjoy using. The first gadget is the Monster Outlets to Go300USB - this little device cost less than $20 dollars and gives you 3 additional outlets as well as a USB Quick Charging outlet, in a very small and concise package. With the USB Quick Charging  port you can charge your digital camera, cell phone or other devices. The power cord management is exceptional and the small size makes it easy to store in your laptop bag.

For the past couple of years I have been searching for the perfect speakers for my laptop that would give me good sound and really amplify the output. Using a lot of text to speech applications as well as audio it is very important that my participants can clearly hear the output from my computer. Just recently I purchased the Logitech Laptop Speaker Z305 Portable speakers which are powered via the USB port. The Logitech Laptop Speaker Z305 Portable speakers can be found for around $39.99 and really does a great job of amplifying the sound. The Logitech Laptop Speaker Z305 Portable speakers clips on to the screen and has volume controls to increase and decrease the volume. To configure and power the Logitech Laptop Speaker Z305 Portable speakers you simply plug it in to your USB port. The Logitech Laptop Speaker Z305 Portable speakers work with Mac and Windows. The Logitech Laptop Speaker Z305 Portable speakers comes with a soft pouch for storage and the USB cable fits firmly in the track that is on the bottom of the speaker for easy storage.

I also recently started to carry the Woods 4907 25-Foot Extension Cord Reel with 4-Outlets and Circuit Breaker which has come in handy when I get to a venue that don't have outlets close by. The Woods 4907 25-Foot Extension Cord Reel with 4-Outlets and Circuit Breaker provides me with a 25 foot extension cord with 4 outlets and a handy reel to wind the cord when I am done using it. I now keep the Woods 4907 25-Foot Extension Cord Reel with 4-Outlets and Circuit Breaker in my car and take it with me whenever I am doing a presentation. I'm sure many of you have lots of gadgets you rely on and it would be great if you could share some of them with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment