Pages

Amazon Announces Amazon Cloud Drive Service

Amazon was quick to the punch and yesterday unveiled their new Amazon Cloud Service- letting you store up to 5 GB of documents, music, photographs and videos in the cloud. I had a chance to start my account which took me literally seconds to open using my existing Amazon sign in credentials. Once I was on the site it was a breeze to store my photographs and documents from within the browser. There is a lot competition in this arena and there has been talk and rumors that Apple will soon release their MobileMe service for free giving us cloud based services to synch our iOS devices. In the meantime, we can enjoy 5 GB of storage space courtesy of Amazon to do what we want with. Enjoy and let me know how you like the service.

No comments:

Post a Comment