Pages

Adobe Labs Unveils Acrobat.com Presentations

Not resting on its laurels Adobe Labs just released into beta their Presentation tool. Much like Google Present, Acrobat.com Presentations is a free presentation tool with a very slick Flash based look to it. More importantly- with Adobe Presentations you can share your presentations with others via an email. Acrobat.com Presentations tool is ideal for group collaboration. Adobe Presentations has the look and feel of a desktop application that can produce some very visually pleasing slide presentations. There are a number of templates to choose from and you can even change and modify the Master slide to customize your presentation deck. I found Adobe Presentation very easy to use and more powerful that Google Present. I do wish that Adobe Presentation provided embedding code and some way to quickly put your Adobe Presentation up on your website or blog. Other than that, I think you will find Adobe Presentations to be a very well conceived presentation tool for sharing and creating online assets. I would imagine that at some point- Adobe will add this to their suite of online tools at Acrobat.com. Email me if you would like me to share my Acrobat.com Presentation with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment